PDA

View Full Version : Parts List

jwhllh55
08-25-2007, 11:56 AM
Does anyone have a complete parts list for the CW machine? If so please contact me.
jwhllh55@hotmail.com
* Edit *Phone number removed *** Jeff_Birt

Jeff_Birt
08-25-2007, 12:18 PM
First: There is not a parts list availale right now :mad: . You can acall CW if you need a part. :)

Second: Please don't include personal information in your post (phone number), feel free to do so privatly via a PM. It's just not a good idea to publically post such things and we have always discouraged doing so on this forum.

jwhllh55
08-25-2007, 04:42 PM
Sorry about that, didn't know the full rules.

My problem is the flipper that pops out. It's not popping out when it should. I was wanting to see how it's put together to see why it's not working right. I can blow it out and sometimes it will work, but most of the time it will not pop out. However, I can push it out and it will return like it should. Have any ideas?

Digitalwoodshop
08-25-2007, 05:48 PM
Your Z drive motor cooling fins are on top and in the back. Move the head all the way to the right and L@@K.... Most likely you will see the wires from the cut motor to the right lid switch in the wrong position. If they are all the way to the right they are in the way of the cooling fins in back. Try going up from the motor then left slightly and push it back in that recess in the top cover. Most likely... Problem fixed....

OR

The screw holding the tension of the right sprocket for the Y sometimes comes loose.

Good Luck,

AL

Jeff_Birt
08-25-2007, 05:51 PM
That is called the 'bit plate'. Its simply spring loaded and is flipped out by the action of the Y-truck hitting it (on the bit-plate cam). It's a common problem for it to not flip out properly. There is a PDF with troubleshooting tips in the post stickied to the top of the troubleshooting forum. Make sure that both the bit-plate and the side of the Y-truck are clean and burr free. I put a drop of bicycle chain wax (liquid that dries to wax) on the contacting surfaces of the Y-truck and bit plate cam (about every 6-8 weeks), and no longer have problems with it. I suggest bicycle chain wax as it will not collect sawdust (sawdust + oil = paste). Other forms of dry lubricant will probably work as well. You can also use the forum 'Search' feature to find many more posts on the subject.

Hope that helps....

jwhllh55
08-25-2007, 11:13 PM
That is called the 'bit plate'. Its simply spring loaded and is flipped out by the action of the Y-truck hitting it (on the bit-plate cam). It's a common problem for it to not flip out properly. There is a PDF with troubleshooting tips in the post stickied to the top of the troubleshooting forum. Make sure that both the bit-plate and the side of the Y-truck are clean and burr free. I put a drop of bicycle chain wax (liquid that dries to wax) on the contacting surfaces of the Y-truck and bit plate cam (about every 6-8 weeks), and no longer have problems with it. I suggest bicycle chain wax as it will not collect sawdust (sawdust + oil = paste). Other forms of dry lubricant will probably work as well. You can also use the forum 'Search' feature to find many more posts on the subject.

Hope that helps....

Jeff,
That fixed the problem, Thanks...

911guy
08-26-2007, 08:59 PM

Hope that helps....

Had this same problem two days ago, did a search of "Striking Plate" and found this also worked. What would you do without the SuperHighway!