PDA

View Full Version : Centerline payment bypass

dannirr
08-20-2007, 08:52 PM
Anyone else getting private messages asking them to convert text on an attached .mpc file to centerline for them so they don't have to pay for the upgrade?

Danni

Jon Jantz
08-20-2007, 09:13 PM
What's so bad about that? You are free to convert it to centerline and send it back to them if you like. Some folks may want to try a file or two before they purchase it. If you are not of the spirit of helping someone out, then offer to do it for pay, like $5 per conversion and have them send the money to your Paypal account. Make back that $1000 dollars it cost... oh that's right, it was only a hundred.....

I guess I just don't understand all the drama surrounding 'CENTERLINE'.

dannirr
08-20-2007, 09:19 PM
I am sure LHR would supply a demo file with centerline text for trial if asked.

Danni

JOHNB
08-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Geez, I Was Only Asking For A Favor. My Deepest Apoligies If You Feel I Was Out Of Bounds. But I Would Like To Thank You Just The Same. If There Is Any Thing In Any Way That I Can Do For You Please, Please Do Not Hestitate To Ask. In The Mean Time I Am Truly, Truly Sorry To Have Bothered You. Have A Great, Great Day Sincerely, Johnb

PS. BESIDE WANTING TO SEE IT IN ACTION, I ONLY WANTED TO LOWER MY 5.5 HR. CARVE TIME. 6'LONG BOARD

dannirr
08-20-2007, 09:38 PM
Great - then $100 to lower your carve time is well worth the investment, and as a bonus you'll have it available for free every time after that - like the rest of us.

Anyhow, you'll note that I did not identify you in my original posting.

And finally, your sarcasm is unwarranted.

Danni

Jeff_Birt
08-20-2007, 09:58 PM
OK, that's enough bickering. This thread is now closed.