PDA

View Full Version : little help please

temler
08-20-2007, 09:55 AM
Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows how long the warranty is for the sears version. I have lost my book. The reason I ask is I bought my machine from sears in March, it came with out any bits so I had to wait for sears to agree with carvewright to send me the bits with out charge. This paper work took about 2 months before I got my bits. I dot the bits and then I found out I had to have back surgery to put a spinal stimulator in to control the pain from my legs So they did that and I have not been allowed to lift more than 5 pounds for the last 12 weeks. So my machine still sit in the box because I can't lift it out. I want to use my machine so bad. I would like to see it just turn on. Let alone see it make its first cut. So I have had my machine for 5 months now and I don't even know what it looks like, except for the pictures on the box. Now I find out that I have to get a spinal stimulator put in for my arms for there pain so I am going to find someone to set this up for me. I can lift a piece of wood to put in it. I can't wait another 12 weeks to see it run. I got my pain condition called RSD from a botched up knee replacement. I was just wondering how long my warranty was good for. I can't wait to try my machine.
Thanks
Tim

crash459
08-20-2007, 10:17 AM
I believe that it is one year or 200 hours on the machine through carvewright.

BobHill
08-20-2007, 10:18 AM
For repair purposes, I believe the Sears Warranty is the same as that of LHR's CarveWright; 1 year, or 200 hours, which ever comes first. If anything different is stated by other than LHR, the above takes precedence. Check WWW.CarveWright.Com (http://www.CarveWright.Com) Support, FAQ, Purchasing, Warranty.

Bob

JOHNB
08-20-2007, 10:33 AM
I'm Sure You'll Be Better Off Dealing With Lhr Than Sears, Regarding This Machine

Gman_Ind
08-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Temler,
That must be tough. If you were within driving distance I would pull your machine out of the box and help setup. I am really that impatient when it comes to toys. Don't you have a friend or relative or neighbor you can borrow to get started?
First order of business is get healthy, then play. I hope your feeling good soon and start posting photos of your creations.