PDA

View Full Version : Designer on 2 Computers

Hawg_man
08-20-2007, 05:08 AM
I loaded Designer on a new laptop from my desktop computer.......Do I need to register it again using my serial number? I'm assuming you can use it mutiple computers.............is yhere a limit on how many? I will call LHR when they open but thought I'd post because It's early.
Bob

rjustice
08-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Designer can be loaded and registered on two computers... The probe software only one...

Ron

JimmieJames
08-20-2007, 08:43 AM
I got a different registration number for both my laptop and desktop computers for the probe software.when I registered the probe software They had two different numbers on the site to register it on both computers .I did register the designer software on both computers individually (both diffrent numbers) before I bought the probe.They also gave me two diffrent numbers to activate Centerline text over the phone when I bought it.

oldjoe
08-20-2007, 11:45 AM
When I purchase centerline I was only allowed to do it in one computer. Heather never said anything about the other computer. I am pretty sure I have both systems registered they both have different seriel number. I am sure the seriel number they are looking for comes from the upgrade. I might have to check into this then I can have a back up on both computers and only have to buy centerline once.

dannirr
08-20-2007, 12:29 PM
When I registered Centerline I was told to choose which of my 2 registered computors I would use centerline on - I was not allowed to register it on both.

Danni

Hawg_man
08-20-2007, 02:15 PM
I have registered the software now on my new laptop...........called talked to Heather and she asked for my activation code and then gave me a registration number and am now up and running. Thanks for the help.

Bob:)

911guy
08-20-2007, 08:48 PM
I have registered the software now on my new laptop...........called talked to Heather and she asked for my activation code and then gave me a registration number and am now up and running. Thanks for the help.

Bob:)

Ditto for me about a week ago