PDA

View Full Version : Check Cut Motor

dalelynne
08-19-2007, 05:58 PM
There have been many times when I am set to carve and just as the machine starts to carve, It STOPS and he message says "Check Cut Motor" I look and see nothing and press enter and the machine starts. There have been times when the machine stops mid-stream into the carve and I get the same message. Again I will then press start after checking that everything looks fine and the machine will start up and finish. Any clues to why I keep getting the message and the machine stops?
---dalelynne

JOHNB
08-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Everyone Has A Different Opinion (or Cure) On This. Go Ahead And Post Yours When You Come Up With One. In The Mean Time Just Press Enter And Within A Month Or So It Will Be Gone . Mine Did It Before But Now It Doesn't.

Digitalwoodshop
08-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Do you still have your cut motor magnet? See my post on the cut motor.

AL

jwhllh55
08-20-2007, 06:02 PM
I'm getting the same thing now, and Clear Board Sencor too. Now it will not clear and I can't carve at all.
John Hammett

Digitalwoodshop
08-20-2007, 06:55 PM
At that point in my unit, I had pulled the board sensor wires too far down and they had slipped to the left or right side of the plastic guide on top and were pinched between the metal and the plastic. Then the insulation wore through the board detector wires and shorted out my sensor system. The unit made a trip to LHR for repair.

Good Luck,

AL