PDA

View Full Version : New source for patterns gets two thumbs up!!!

Digitalwoodshop
08-11-2007, 11:01 AM
I saw a new source for patterns the other day in the forum and looked at the patterns and was very happy with the selection and price.

http://go3d.us/tutorial.htm

I have used other sources with equally positive results but this time I ventures into new ground. I have been toying with the idea of having a logo turned into a .ptn for me as I am still in the learning stage. I saw the get a quote block on the go3d.us web site and sent them my logo. They made me a introductory price offer and a 7 day turn around. Turned out to be less than 24 hours and I must say the results are EXCELLENT. I am carving it as I type this and it looks VERY GOOD.

As for the other suppliers, sorry it was a compulsive spur of the moment decision. I know others offer the service too.... Sorry.... next time.

The go3d.us site said 2000-2007...... I wish them well and THANKS for the fantastic work !!!!!

There was not much to work with here as far as detail. Very small artwork.
Great Job !!!!!
AL

TerryT
08-11-2007, 01:19 PM
I'm thinking about it also. How about posting the ptn he made so we can see the quality? I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Terry

Digitalwoodshop
08-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Terry,

Sorry can't post the .ptn .

AL

I sent him pictures of my first carve and he sent me a .mpc on how he would do it with the .ptn and WOW.... I am learning SO much.... It's carving again.

Digitalwoodshop
08-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Here are the results.... Very Nice if I must say...... In time I will learn the tricks to the artwork myself. Until then, support the guys and gals that have it down to a science.

Thanks,

AL

Edit: Anyone thinking of using his services I believe you will get the BEST of Services. We must have traded 20 e mails tonight with him sharing tips based on my questions and pictures.... Just like having a on line instructor.... I already paid for another logo project in advance.

His FREE Download dish and how to use it is GREAT.... I am having a BLAST and my 14 hour day is up.... It's midnight...... And I want to continue playing....

You can't go wrong.... Take a chance.... You won't be sorry.

Look at his pay pal feedback numbers, He is a GOOD GUY or he would be gone.

Painted the green playing around without much clean up.

My Step Father works there and will be retiring soon after 42 plus years, it will make a nice plaque and clock.

www.go3d.us
08-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Thanks AL,
You are a great customer. As always, customer satisfaction is my number one priority. I'm making sure that you are happy when using my service.

I am hoping that others users will giving the opportunity to serve them as well.

Thank you so much.
HT