PDA

View Full Version : New Site Customer Gallery

jlovchik
08-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Hey everyone,
We posted the new site last night with no announcement, and I'm amazed how many people already know about it. Thank you for the compliments. We've been working hard on it and will continue to add more features.

On the new customer gallery, I want to let everyone know that this is just a collection we found as we quickly went through the forum gallery. I tried to get as much information about the projects as I could, but it's kind of like hearing half a conversation and guessing what the rest is. So, if there are any mistakes, non-CarveWright made projects, incorrect information, anything that needs to be addressed please let me know.

We are also wanting to continually add new customer projects to the gallery. If you think I've missed something, send it to me. We'll be posting a submit form in the gallery shortly, but until then send your projects to me for consideration.

Thanks everyone for the continued support

Joe Lovchik
Art Director
LHR Technologies

sbuds
08-10-2007, 02:53 PM
I had some trouble displaying the new site.After leaving the home page and going to the store page, the navigation buttons were superimposed over the top row of items.It's as if a seperator bar was missing to keep things apart.It could be my browser or it could be in the html code on your end.I just bought centerline text.

upcedar
08-11-2007, 10:02 AM
Good job Joe, looks pretty sharp, an easy site too navigate through. And the pic's are great, thank's to the owners for posting them.
I called LHR last winter, I asked how many unit's will be sold this year? I said: I hope it's around 100K - I heard a Big Bang, the darn office workers were laughing like lil'-sugar bears rolling on the floor... he hee

Joe, I think some pastel colors on the side's of the main page would look nice, like to draw the people into the whole site-just a thought :D Best Ric

Hexe SA
08-14-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey everyone,
We posted the new site last night with no announcement, and I'm amazed how many people already know about it. Thank you for the compliments. We've been working hard on it and will continue to add more features.

On the new customer gallery, I want to let everyone know that this is just a collection we found as we quickly went through the forum gallery. I tried to get as much information about the projects as I could, but it's kind of like hearing half a conversation and guessing what the rest is. So, if there are any mistakes, non-CarveWright made projects, incorrect information, anything that needs to be addressed please let me know.

We are also wanting to continually add new customer projects to the gallery. If you think I've missed something, send it to me. We'll be posting a submit form in the gallery shortly, but until then send your projects to me for consideration.

Thanks everyone for the continued support

Joe Lovchik
Art Director
LHR Technologies

Love it, but have not been able to download the jewelry box, claims site not found. This weekend I'll try that Bi-plane. Great Job!
Thanks Eva

Dirtydan
08-15-2007, 12:29 PM
Joe,

This was a great idea. It lets new users or folks thinging about getting a machine see what others have done with theirs. It also gives old guys like me some fresh ideas

Great Job, Thanks...

RC Woodworks
08-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Joe, what is the best way to contact you for consideration?

Rick

pamjmayo
08-26-2007, 01:56 AM
I went to the Gallery and couldn't get in. Is there something I need to do to view the pictures? All I could do was sign up to submit a project. Pam