PDA

View Full Version : Hear Ye Hear Ye

JOHNB
07-27-2007, 03:31 PM
Has Anyone Use Centerline Yet?

oldjoe
07-27-2007, 03:50 PM
I just ordered it should have it in 3-5 business days. Since it takes that long to get I doubt if anyone has tried it yet. Can't wait to use it will sure beat rastering or always having to do outlineing or even trying to layout vector lines over text.

Kenm810
07-27-2007, 04:29 PM
JOHNB,

If you get a chance take a look at a few of the signs and plaques
posted in the Gallery section of this forum.
There are several examples of center line text shown.

RanUtah
08-19-2007, 05:08 AM
So the centerline program is sent to you? You just can't download it?

mtylerfl
08-19-2007, 06:56 AM
So the centerline program is sent to you? You just can't download it?

Hello,

When you purchase the Centerline feature, you will get a phone call from CarveWright they will give you an "unlock" code. (The Centerline feature is not "shipped".)

The Centerline feature already resides (hidden) in the current version of the Designer program, but you need the code to activate it.

Bill
08-19-2007, 06:57 AM
Centerline is already part of the software you have now
you need to order it (centerline) and LHR will call you with the activation
number. You will have it with in minutes.

swhitney
08-19-2007, 12:05 PM
I am a bit confused about the centerline... Why was there such a big delay in the centerline feature after 1.120 was released if centerline resides within?? it begs the question, Was it released with known problems??

RanUtah
08-19-2007, 05:01 PM
I just ordered it should have it in 3-5 business days.

When OJ made that statement, I just assumed that it would be sent. But anyway, thats cool.

sbuds
08-19-2007, 05:53 PM
When I ordered centerline, I did not include my phone number. Two days later I got an e-mail telling me to call them.
Centerline text is why I ordered my machine nearly a year ago. I'd swear that the first ads I saw stated that the machine could carve centerline right out of the box, no extra monies involved.
That said, I'm happy with my results so far.

911guy
08-20-2007, 08:53 PM
Centerline text is why I ordered my machine nearly a year ago. That said, I'm happy with my results so far.

I ordered it right from the get-go. I don't even use the Raster or Outline. I love it, well worth the money in my opinion.