PDA

View Full Version : Bug(s) in Mac version of software

PhotoProf
07-27-2007, 07:00 AM
Has anyone noticed bugs in the Mac version? One issue I've noticed is that the toggle grid on/off icon does not show on the tool bar after checking it in the menu. Also, the online manual seems to be written for the PC version so there is the wonderful experience of trying to discover right/left click equivalents. I think the software has a lot of potential... would like to see a few additional features in controlling groups, etc.

pkunk
07-27-2007, 09:29 AM
no bugs in mine.:) rt click is control click on a Mac. Always has been. :)

PhotoProf
07-27-2007, 10:44 AM
So... if you select toggle grid in the the menu selection, it will appear on the tool bar or does the toggle grid appear on the tool bar when you open the program. Other toggle functions show up in the tool bar when program opens. Once I select it in the menu, the grid shows on screen but no icon on bar.

Thanks for the control/click hint!

pkunk
07-27-2007, 10:50 AM
So... if you select toggle grid in the the menu selection, it will appear on the tool bar or does the toggle grid appear on the tool bar when you open the program. Other toggle functions show up in the tool bar when program opens. Once I select it in the menu, the grid shows on screen but no icon on bar.

Thanks for the control/click hint!
Go to View> toolbars> customize> scroll down to toggle grid and add it to your toolbar

PhotoProf
07-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Hi pkunk...

You would think this would work... it doesn't!!! You would also think selecting it from the menu bar would activate this function... it doesn't!!! Maybe I should try reinstalling the software.

pkunk
07-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Hi pkunk...

You would think this would work... it doesn't!!! You would also think selecting it from the menu bar would activate this function... it doesn't!!! Maybe I should try reinstalling the software.
You're right-it doesn't work.
Maybe it will in future versions. We are all still in a somewhat 'beta' area with this software.;)

PhotoProf
07-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Whew... here I thought I was going crazy(ier). This software has so much potential... hopefully the bugs will be worked out soon.