PDA

View Full Version : Centerline Text

nirmala
07-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Centerline text is now available!!! Please visit our online store at www.carvewright.com or call us at 713.473.6572 and speak to one of our helpful sales associates.

Charles M
07-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Nirmala,

That's great news. I hope that at $100 you haven't priced it so high that no one will buy it. It's a tough call for me. Any chance of getting a demo version to see how it carves? There were some issues with the earlier beta and I'd definitely want to know it does what I expect before shelling out that many beans.

nirmala
07-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Charles M,

We currently don't have any demo versions available. However we assure you that the Centerline feature functions exactly as advertised.
Should you have any additional questions please see our FAQ section on our website.

The Woodsmith
07-26-2007, 03:35 PM
If the Centerline Text is purchaced when a CarveWright is purchased will the new machine come with it installed or would it need to be installed after the machine is recieved?

The Woodsmith

Julie Coffey
07-26-2007, 04:12 PM
I'm pretty sure and correct me if I'm wrong guys but it wont be included in the new machines YET, and may never be. But is available as an add on feature, similiar to the software library when it becomes available.

J

Kenny
07-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Great! Thanks so much.

bamaman315
07-26-2007, 05:35 PM
what happened to the $50.00 price tag?

oldjoe
07-27-2007, 07:37 AM
Has anyone purchased it yet? I will maybe get it this weekend if I get my machine fixed. Board sensor went bad. So I am waiting for the replacement part. Sure the one more thing I wanted and I have to wait again :(

princess sawdust
07-27-2007, 10:15 AM
I also want to know what happened to the $50 price tag...I don't feel like we should have to pay anything, since the centerline very much seemed like what we should have gotten out of the box, but I was almost willing to buy it if it were $50. At $100 i'm not really interested, I have figured out ways to work around it so far...plus if my (second, first one got returned) machine doesn't start working more reliably soon I won't be able to use it anyway...

RC Woodworks
07-31-2007, 12:33 AM
Nirmala,

That's great news. I hope that at $100 you haven't priced it so high that no one will buy it. It's a tough call for me. Any chance of getting a demo version to see how it carves? There were some issues with the earlier beta and I'd definitely want to know it does what I expect before shelling out that many beans.

Not to be smarty pants, but $100.00 for software is not a bad price. Considering I have paid over $2000.00 for software for my ShopBot. Plus for my CC I have paid $500.00 plus for vector art pictures.

Yes CW should not have told us the centerline would be around $50.00. But after trying the 1.029 software I want the centerline!!!!!!

This CNC toys are not cheap, but $100.00 for all the fonts you own in centerline is great!!!!!!

Rick