PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Questions

Kenm810
07-24-2007, 05:15 PM
Never be afraid to ask questions, Never remain silent or feel intimidated because someone might think your questions are dumb.
Never forget We where all newbie’s or beginners at one time. We all learn from this Forum,
I do and I’m probably one of the oldest Newbie’s out here and not to proud to ask for answers from my fellow carvers.
If reading the posts or using the Search option doesn’t help or solve your problem, then just ask,
there are plenty of fine folks here that are willing to share what they've learned.
As someone said Never forget the only dumb questions are the ones never asked.

newcarver
07-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Not asking questions is the downfall of most curious people. Leeds to assumptions, well you know the rest.

fwharris
01-14-2013, 09:22 PM
As I have been roaming the Kenm810 posts thought this would be a great bump to remind us all!!

lynnfrwd
01-14-2013, 10:03 PM
Been a week since he posted. Thinking of you ken. So thankful for all of your wisdom and the generous sharing your knowledge with others. Blessings to you and prayers for strength in your battle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ktjwilliams
01-14-2013, 10:10 PM
Big Up's for Ken !!! Miss seeing all of your great works and patterns ... Shame we had to have some bad apples up here ... Well Ken I wish you well and hope it all works out for you !!!

Kevin