PDA

View Full Version : Complete set of bits are in

Digitalwoodshop
07-21-2007, 08:06 AM
The other day I got the complete set of bits that was on back order. Nice case too. Around $300.00 with shipping.

AL

Kenm810
07-21-2007, 09:06 AM
Al, Truly a sight to behold!!! http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_eek.gif

swhitney
07-21-2007, 09:30 AM
Mine also arrived after a 6 month wait!!, But d^() glad to have 'em... Now if the centerline feature would become available ...soon I hope...

Digitalwoodshop
07-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Why don't you try loading 1.029 to get centerline text? I put it on D Drive and today was working in 1.120 then went to 1.029, called up the drawing I was working on and made the change and saved it. Closed 1.029. Went back to 1.120 and the drawing was still open, without the change. Closed it and re opened it and there was my Centerline Text change.

It's in the Machine forum about 3 weeks back in a Centerline search. I wonder if they will let us activate it? I have 20 days left.

AL

swhitney
07-23-2007, 08:38 AM
Did anyone else notice the shape of the new bit box???? and the rare earth magnets in the back???

it fits in the handle recess of the CW opposite the LED screen!!

I would think ok for storage, but during machine run, i would remove because of vibration!!

This may have been obvious to others, but it was a true discovery for my slow mind!

swhitney
07-23-2007, 08:51 AM
Why don't you try loading 1.029 to get centerline text? I put it on D Drive and today was working in 1.120 then went to 1.029, called up the drawing I was working on and made the change and saved it. Closed 1.029. Went back to 1.120 and the drawing was still open, without the change. Closed it and re opened it and there was my Centerline Text change.

It's in the Machine forum about 3 weeks back in a Centerline search. I wonder if they will let us activate it? I have 20 days left.

AL

My 30 days expired.

I had several projects lined up, and the my wife got thrown from a horse and has several broken bones in her back. She is ok (well, i guess as ok as one can be...) but I have been playing Suzie Homemaker for a while. She is now healed to the point I can take my cell phone to the workshop and do a little tinkering between cooking, and doing laundry, etc.

I did try to re-install 1.029, but says no way, demo period expired. Since it is my "workshop" computer, I will reformat hard drive, and have another go (needs it anyway). Hopefully, LHR will have centerline available soon as all the switching between versions is probably worth the $100.

Digitalwoodshop
07-23-2007, 07:44 PM
Well 1.029 was FUN while it lasted.... I found out today that it was a "illegal" copy... I found this when I was attempting to load a purchased pattern the incorrect way using "import image" vice right clicking on favorite patterns and using import. The first take on the problem was my having 2 copies of the program loaded but in the end it was DA...... User ERROR....

I didn't look but I believe it is or will be gone. It did get me excited with what is to come with the future release of Centerline.

AL

Gman_Ind
07-23-2007, 09:15 PM
I like the way it will fit to the machine, makes me and others here who have dis assembled the machine what other little surprizes they already have plugs and castings in place for?
The copy of 1.049 is the exact file I downloaded before I bought my machine. It is legal but unsupported, use at your own risk!
I have latest version for all projects I only use the older one to convert to centerline fonts or copy offset...