PDA

View Full Version : Clear Board Sensor

Tamib
07-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Can anyone please tell me HOW to clear the board sensor?? Just having a time with this....I can't figure out what I am supposed to do. Thanks Much!

BobHill
07-16-2007, 01:53 PM
Have you done a "Search" on "Board Sensor". There are many things to check before making the LHR call and pretty much they have all had threads on what to do. After giving those a read, if then any questions, write your question and I'm sure help will be directly available. Have you done anything that "might" have caused a problem? Have you checked your board for straight edges and no bow or warps? What type of wood are you using in this case and have you tried checking with another wood in place to see if you still get the same message?
Bob

Jeff_Birt
07-16-2007, 07:40 PM
There is also a good section on troubleshooting the board sensor in the back of the machines manual.

Digitalwoodshop
07-16-2007, 08:39 PM
Sometimes I cover the board with mascing tape if it is too dark.....

AL

reckless49
07-19-2007, 06:34 PM
Hi just got my first board senser problum today.
as I am new to this machine CW I call TS and found that senser did not like Dark Walnut wood.
I also had lots of dust on the lens the conpress air will clean up
I used my computer can air and now Im up and running again.
As for the wood color white electrical tape on the edge of the Walnut work really good :D

Kenm810
07-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Hey reckless49,
Welcome to the forum, and glad to hear you were able to solve your sensor problem so quickly.
Always feel free to ask questions about any carving or machine problems,
there's lots of folks here willing to help. http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif