PDA

View Full Version : Display problem

Mikewiz
07-14-2007, 11:47 AM
Hi,

I resently had and problem with my cc. cw determined it was the Z Motor. I recieved yesteday and installed it. After installing I kept getting clear board sensor. I cleaned it with no results. Not when I turn on the machine the display only has black squares across the display. Can't get to the menu. I tolk my cc apart and check all the connection that I had removed and reinstalled but everything looks good. Has anyone had this happen before? I'm at aloss what to check for next. Will be calling cw on monday. Thanks,
Mike

BobHill
07-14-2007, 12:04 PM
Mike,
Did you remove the Flash Card and then put air into the hole, prior to putting it back in, being sure the connection is firm?
Bob

Digitalwoodshop
07-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Either the card is not in the machine or all the moving around caused sawdust to get in the card slot pin area and you now have bent pin's.

Card upside down? Another plug on a board not plugged in?

Let us know. Inquiring minds want to know....

AL

Mikewiz
07-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Finally got cw on the phone, was trying all morning. They had me reflash my card and delete the project and reinstall projects. Now the machine is carving away. The amazing thing is I was in the middle of a carving when I had the z motor problem. So I did the same project on the same board and it carved in the same starting point as the last time. So now I didn't waste my material. I love this machine.