PDA

View Full Version : Carvewright Support is the Greatest

RSchnied
07-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Twice in the last few weeks i have needed to call Tech Support for my Compucarve. The folks that spoke with me and helped me fix my problems treated me with respect and not like an idiot. They quickly diagnosed the problem and got the replacement parts right out to me. Now my machine is running better than ever. With such great Tech Support it is not that hard to keep your machine running perfectly. They are a pleasure to work with and they know their stuff.

Thanks Carvewright Tech Support your are the BEST!:D

Hanna
07-07-2007, 10:54 PM
Even when you are totally mechanically challenged they can help and do so without treating you like an idiot. I think Chris thinks he will turn me into a mechanic yet:) He is a hoot and a half:) You know, its pretty cool to have a problem, especially one that is beyond you and come away not only with the help you need, but laughing all the way. CW is indeed the best:)

Julie Coffey
07-07-2007, 11:36 PM
Darnit, I'm an Artist Jim, not a mechanic! (sorry couldn't help myself) But I totally agree.

I'm three fingers short of a full hand when it comes to things mechanical. And the team there (one who I seem to get more then others) is patient, jovial and walks me through everything without too many left brain issues.

Thanks Chris, and everyone there for their patient support.

Julie

swhitney
07-08-2007, 09:04 AM
Darnit, I'm an Artist Jim, not a mechanic! (sorry couldn't help myself) But I totally agree.

I'm three fingers short of a full hand when it comes to things mechanical. And the team there (one who I seem to get more then others) is patient, jovial and walks me through everything without too many left brain issues.

Thanks Chris, and everyone there for their patient support.

Julie

by "patient", were you refering to yourself, or the fact one must wait ???? hehe