PDA

View Full Version : Any body out there?

Azbear
07-06-2007, 05:57 PM
I can't believe it. Checking out the gallery at 3:54pm Az time and no entries for today. Did the "big one" go off and it's just me here?

If so, look out Ben and Jerry's, then Woodworkers source !!

Kenm810
07-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Really we're still here,
attachments haven't been working for nearly a week
so a lot of folks are just hanging back until their up and working again. http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

Reset
07-06-2007, 09:30 PM
No need to hang back :D

Share your files at CompuCarveWright.com as well as the other sites that provide uploading (ALLCW). The more sites that host the files the better, so that they are always available when one site is experiencing difficulties.

Tommy

Digitalwoodshop
07-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Me too... Just hanging.... Posted a bunch of pictures on Jon's site. Thanks Jon !!!!! As for here.... It's been 7 days since I GLOATED on this site with pictures.....

At 2:30 AM last night, I was cutting just one more clock for today's show and went to change the carving bit and it was stuck.... Not something you want to deal with at Dark Thirty at night.... Took 20 min to get it to pop out. Didn't even sell any clocks today afterall...

AL

RC Woodworks
07-07-2007, 08:04 PM
I am here and I am out camping!!! Over the past 2 days I have caught and released 17 trout! I am about ready to go out and caught a few more!!!

Rick