PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Texas

leesheridan
07-06-2007, 03:50 PM
How do we get help if the 713/473-6572 number is a busy signal for days on end?

Kenm810
07-06-2007, 04:10 PM
CarveWright
You can contact CarveWright by phone at 1-713-473-6572 1-713 473-6545 or 1-800-573-1226
email at support@carvewright.com.
New hours are Monday-Saturday 9a-6p Central Time.

I called there an hour ago and talked to Heather in sales, she answered on the second ring.
I checked and the Bits I ordered in May are in and being possessed today.
Also do to the weather there the forum has been up and down several times along with their online services.

mtylerfl
07-06-2007, 05:08 PM
How do we get help if the 713/473-6572 number is a busy signal for days on end?

Hello Mike,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble getting through to Texas.

In the meantime, do you have any questions that the forum members may be able to help you with?

leesheridan
07-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Yes Ken!!!!
The only number I had was the 6572 and it has been busy for days. However, I just got back to the computer and saw your post at 3:06 PT. But, I didn't get a busy signal, just no answer. I'll try them tomorrow. Thanks for the extra numbers.

Azbear
07-06-2007, 06:06 PM
Was at work when I missed a call at 3:04pm AZ time today. Saw it and returned call at 3:14pm AZ time at this number only to be put on hold for 10 minutes. Can't afford to pay for "hold" calls by the minute.

Guess I need to add All of CW's numbers in my cell so when I call I make sure a person speaks to me.

Kenm810
07-06-2007, 06:25 PM
By having three of CW's phone numbers
I just bat through the cycle hoping for a hit.
If I feel I'm going to get stuck on hold I lead off with the 800 number. http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

GaryM
07-06-2007, 08:38 PM
I had to call them on two occasions and never had any problem getting through and the help was outstanding. I guess it' just the luck of the draw.

Gary

Dan-Woodman
07-07-2007, 06:17 PM
Maybe Texas is still under water

leesheridan
07-07-2007, 07:45 PM
I finaly got Chris early this morning and he came through. He is going to send me another cut motor and sensor. But having the other two numbers helped. All that is listed on the web site is the 6572 number.
Thanks Chris.

RC Woodworks
07-07-2007, 07:55 PM
I finaly got Chris early this morning and he came through. He is going to send me another cut motor and sensor. But having the other two numbers helped. All that is listed on the web site is the 6572 number.
Thanks Chris.

Mike, what problems are you having? Is it the check cut motor? If so very strange I was told it was a software glitch and the update will be out soon. My #1 machine I replaced the cut motor and 3 RPM sensor.

I just got that machine back from repairs for the CCM and Y & Z axis stalls. That machine works better then it ever has. I can tell by the sound the performance and the projects. Oh not to mention I have another CC to compare it with!!

I hope I will need to send #2 machine for repair. They replace a few parts that has been found to be defective. Well glad you got through! I get through and I have to wait for a return call from a supervisor. I special!!!!!

Rick

BobC33
07-08-2007, 10:35 AM
How did you manage to order bits in May and have them processed in June when I ordered my bit set in Jan 19th and have not heard anything yet!!!!!!

Kenm810
07-08-2007, 12:28 PM
BobC33,

Heather from CW called and left a phone message to call her while I was out.

When I called “using the regular Phone Number” she answered on the second ring and had the info in front of her. Seem for security reasons they only hold the credit card info for a certain amount of time, or something like that. She said the Bits I ordered 3/8 straight, ¼ and ½ inch ball nose were in and needed the reconfirm the credit card number to send them out. -- I have spoken to Heather and several of the other folks at CW and always found them very pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional.
I’m not sure which Bits you ordered or If their among the ones that came in to CW’s stock, or if possible their holding your order due to one or more of the bits in your requested are on back order to CW. If I were you, I would certainly call after such a lone wait, at least to see or find out what was causing the delay. -- Just my thoughts