PDA

View Full Version : what the heck

gorchris1
07-04-2007, 09:48 PM
I tried 2 already cut to size peices and the size of the pattern was really small. I then used a scrap peice that was twice as big and the pattern was the right size I wanted. I thought the problem worked its way out. I put another peice in "cut to size and it was small again. what am i doing wrong.

pkunk
07-04-2007, 10:00 PM
I tried 2 already cut to size peices and the size of the pattern was really small. I then used a scrap peice that was twice as big and the pattern was the right size I wanted. I thought the problem worked its way out. I put another peice in "cut to size and it was small again. what am i doing wrong.
Welcome to the forum. :p This has been answered so many times it's really getting old, but it's all about board size. It says in the manual that if you select 'stay under rollers' that you need 3 1/2 " on each end of the board (larger than your MPC file by 7") otherwise it will scale the carving.
Use 'search' here and most of your questions will be answered. If you truely cannot find the answer then we will try to help.;)