PDA

View Full Version : Display panel

Joe1956
07-02-2007, 06:11 PM
OK, so I bought the machine, I've read and reread the user’s manual; I printed the documentation from the software and studied that several times. I built a strong and sturdy table for this fine machine and I was ready to go. I plugged it in, I turned it on, I adjusted the contrast display to get ready for some practice CUTS and I get nothing. What am I doing wrong? I simply get nothing on the display. I opened and closed the cover to see if the display panel would activate and still nothing (except for some shaded boxes). I turned it off, unplugged it and started all over again (several times). Can somebody help me?

Thanks
Joe

Dave-Carve
07-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Do You Have the The Cardreader pluged into machine with a project ready ???
Wont do S??t With out it :rolleyes:
Try It

joe_s
07-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Did you have card pluged in.
joe

beachman
07-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Joe did you have your memory card in the machine when you turned it on,if so check your outlet for power,and if thats good,call cw

Digitalwoodshop
07-02-2007, 07:02 PM
Did you adjust the LCD intensity, brightness?

On a whim if all else fails my first unit had a L2 or Inductor Coil problem. It caused a dead unit. To check for this, lay the unit on it's side with the bottom facing you and the keypad to the left it will cause the weight of the coil to reconnect. If the power comes on then they will send you a power supply sent to you.

Good Luck,

AL

Dan-Woodman
07-02-2007, 09:32 PM
Did you register your machine and update to 1.12?

Digitalwoodshop
07-03-2007, 07:53 PM
What was the problem? Is it fixed?