PDA

View Full Version : several errors

natman
06-28-2007, 02:34 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm getting several errors on my machine..It started with check cut motor about a month ago but that was no biggy even though I still get that message..Today while setting up to do a project I got the usual check cut motor message at the beginnig then it went into please close cover message, after that I got z axis stall..now it says y axis stall as well..I've cleaned the rails,check the ribbons to z truck,opened and closed the door several times...You name it I've tried it without actually tearing it down..I've had it for about 4 months now and has less than 100 hours on it..Do I need to send it back to sears for repair

natman
06-28-2007, 02:50 PM
update...New one just came up..cutter arming fault came up after cutting off power...Has anyone seen this one before?

Jeff_Birt
06-28-2007, 02:57 PM
You should call CW on this, a quick search (red bar towords top of screen) of the forum showed only one other mention of this error and that appeared to be from a pinched wire.

b.sumner47
06-28-2007, 07:09 PM
I had problems a little like yours,talked to Chris and he told me to delete the ptns.Sometimes faults bring on more faults.I did what he told me and all was fine after that.He told me to call if this didn't work.
Good luck!Capt.Barry

liquidguitars
06-28-2007, 09:50 PM
I had problems a little like yours,talked to Chris and he told me to delete the ptns.

:confused: this is hardware no? :o

LG

RC Woodworks
06-29-2007, 01:40 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm getting several errors on my machine..It started with check cut motor about a month ago but that was no biggy even though I still get that message..Today while setting up to do a project I got the usual check cut motor message at the beginnig then it went into please close cover message, after that I got z axis stall..now it says y axis stall as well..I've cleaned the rails,check the ribbons to z truck,opened and closed the door several times...You name it I've tried it without actually tearing it down..I've had it for about 4 months now and has less than 100 hours on it..Do I need to send it back to sears for repair

Natman, my #1 machine is on it way back from repair for all the issues you are having. I replaced the RPM sensors a few times, the cut motor and both the cover and cut motor switches. Then I started getting Z axius stall and finally the Y axis stall.

That one was the one that sent it in. However no worries CW will take care of you. Call them and ask for Shayne. She is a tech supervisor, very top knotch! She helped me on a Saturday from home and yold me she would personally monitor my repair.

I have 2 CC and my # 2 machine started with a close cover problem and really still has it. I removed the probe ribbon like CW reccomends to stop the close cover issue. But disables the probe use. Well that didn't stop it, but I started getting the CCM. So it seems that ribbon must control the RPM speed?

Oh well!!!!! lol give CW a call and ask for Shayne she is a great help!!!

Rick