PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day for me

GaryM
06-27-2007, 04:57 PM
My probe arrived yesterday and I was very excited. My CC arrived in Jacksonville, Fl on the 26th at about 2:30 pm. It is only about 100 miles from where I live. Scheduled delivery date was today. When I got up this morning and checked on the status of it I got a very sick feeling when I saw it was still in Jacksonville. It is obvious something has gone wrong with this shipment and Sears told me I would have to wait 8 business days before they would issue a refund. I won't go into what I told the gentleman from Sears. My only hope is it was temporally misplaced by UPS.

Oh Well, I have a probe!

Kenm810
06-27-2007, 05:06 PM
Sorry to hear any kind of bad new about these machines, and yours started before you even got it. Mines headed back tomorrow for repairs, at least I have my scanning probe too.http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif

GaryM
06-28-2007, 08:53 AM
Ken, sorry to hear you are having problems with your machine. I'm sure they will get it worked out for you. Hopefully sooner than later.

I got good news this morning, mine was found and should be delivered to me today.

Gary