PDA

View Full Version : Help With Firemans Prayer

MCGEE2SKINNER
06-23-2007, 08:36 PM
Help
I need help with figuring out the font and method used to create the Firemans Prayer. I downloaded it and it was perfect. Made one for each of our fire companys. The church would like me to make one for the Lords Prayer. I can't get it to come out just right like the Firemans Prayer. Help Help Please
SKINNER:

Julie Coffey
06-24-2007, 08:46 AM
What is wrong with the way its coming out? Do you have any photos? It could make it easier for others to offer suggestions.

Julie :)

MCGEE2SKINNER
06-24-2007, 10:43 AM
julie
Thanks for the reply. As soon as I figure how to send a attachment I will send the Prayer. The ptn was on the web but I don't see it now. mcgee2skinner@comcast.net
jim

Dave-Carve
06-24-2007, 11:31 AM
Hi Jim If the problem is just the text , have you tried going back to org. for firemen,click on text ,edit text (without changing fonts etc) delete text and typing your new text then save and import or copy into new project, Text will be same fonts etc, Juiles right with a picture it is much easier to see your problem.

good luck take a look at my "firemens prayer plaque" if thats the font you need i can send mpc or jpg to you. or tell you info

see ya Dave

MCGEE2SKINNER
06-25-2007, 04:57 PM
Dave thanks a lot for the info. That prayer will do the trick. Please send it to mcgee2skinner@comcast.net
Thanks again
jim