PDA

View Full Version : The fun is about to begin

Ernesto
06-22-2007, 11:34 AM
It has been said that you can not have too much fun, so I'm having almost too much fun. I picked up my new gaget, toy, tool etc. a few days ago. Did a couple of test runs and this looks as though it will be almost too much fun. The machine seems stright forward, but the design work may be more difficult. I use adobe Illustrator. As it goes along, if I have problems this forum will be the place for questions.

Kenm810
06-22-2007, 11:42 AM
Ernesto
Never can have to much fun, and welcome to the wood chippers http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

eagle1
06-22-2007, 08:47 PM
It has been said that you can not have too much fun, so I'm having almost too much fun. I picked up my new gaget, toy, tool etc. a few days ago. Did a couple of test runs and this looks as though it will be almost too much fun. The machine seems stright forward, but the design work may be more difficult. I use adobe Illustrator. As it goes along, if I have problems this forum will be the place for questions.

As Ken said WELCOME, fun is our middle name. If you have been using adobe Illustrator, your half way there. I use it and also photoshop, corel draw, and a bunch of other programs and they help a lot in my designs. Any questions, just ask

Dean

Gman_Ind
06-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Welcome aboard! this machine and the supplied software is pretty straight forward and learning it seems to go pretty fast.
Don't be afraid to push your comfort level. And don't be afraid to ask questions, we are happy to help.
Make sure you figure out the search feature on this forum as many machine and designer questions have been discussed and are ready for your discovery.

liquidguitars
06-23-2007, 01:35 AM
O ya!

LG