PDA

View Full Version : Beta Owners, Replacement offer expires 7/15/2007

DWD
06-19-2007, 04:50 PM
I just received a call from CarveWright and the offer to upgrade the Beta machines will expire on July 15, 2007. This saved me from missing out as I am going away and will be gone until July 14th. I had intended on upgrading when I returned.

I have not seen any memo or EMAIL pointing this out. If you know any one with a Beta Machine that intends to upgrade please pass this on.

Thanks
Dan

Aaron B
06-20-2007, 12:27 PM
Hmmm, I have not had a call from them. Last time I talked to Hope she said it was good until whenever I wanted to turn in my machine, as in I could wait until something broke.

IBTech
06-23-2007, 04:08 PM
I talked with Liz in Sales on Friday, she checked with Chris (not sure which one) and was told that the offer DOES NOT expire on 7/15.
Anyone hear anything different?

Aaron B
06-23-2007, 04:24 PM
I got a call from an office person that I have dealt with since the I got my beta and the offer is good until you want to turn your machine in. You can wait until it breaks, even if its 4 months from now.

The reason they are offering it is because the newer machines have some newer upgrades and different parts than the beta machines have. So when your machine breaks they probably wont be able to service it because they will no longer have or be able to get the parts or electronics for it, so that is when you would need to spend the extra money.