PDA

View Full Version : Mac vs PC

oju392
06-19-2007, 08:20 AM
I now have a Mac and PC sitting next to each other. I generally use the Mac with a Wacom tablet instead of a mouse for all the graphic work I do. However when I bought the Compucarve all I had available was the PC. Now last night I install the software on my Mac and do not see any sample MPC files like waht came with the PC version. Where are they etc ?

pkunk
06-19-2007, 09:38 AM
I now have a Mac and PC sitting next to each other. I generally use the Mac with a Wacom tablet instead of a mouse for all the graphic work I do. However when I bought the Compucarve all I had available was the PC. Now last night I install the software on my Mac and do not see any sample MPC files like waht came with the PC version. Where are they etc ?
First- there are no resident 'sample MPC' files in either version.
2nd.- if you really mean patterns, they're in the same place on both formats.
I have both & will be happy to help you, but need to understand what the problem really is.:)

oju392
06-19-2007, 10:29 AM
I haven't had as much time with the Mac using this program as what I have the PC. But I could have sworn that some MPC files loaded into the PC when I installed the software. And the PC has a folder with the graphics in there All, I have seen on the mac is the designer Icon in the Applications folder.
Guess it will take me some time to figure this one out. Curently I am downloading to my Mac desktop maybe I have to create a folder in the Mac?

Skippy
06-19-2007, 05:00 PM

Oju392
When I installed my trial software there were 3 samples installed on my PC system. I don't know anything about a MAC. My samples were were installed under C:\Program Files\CarveWright\samples. I would think are PC/MAC universal so if you have a flash drive or other way to move them from one comuter to the other just use copy/paste between the 2 computers.

Just trying to help
Flip

oju392
06-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Good Idea!!! bcause I do have quite a library on the PC
Thank You!