PDA

View Full Version : Compu-Carve online sale thru 6-20-07

Lin
06-18-2007, 08:14 AM
There is an online sale on power tools thru 6-20-07. You can save 15% on the Compu-Carve and or the Scanning Probe....plus 15% on the bits as add ons to either of these two items...Additional discount with your Craftmans Club discount.
Wanting to let everyone know.
Lin

Hank
06-18-2007, 10:23 AM
Hi Lin,

I'm interested, but I can't find the 15% Sears online you are talking about.
Can you give me a Sears site with this offer?

Thanks,
Hank

eagle1
06-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Hank.

Click on "more special offers" when yo get there.

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/product.do?vertical=TOOL&cat=Bench+Power+Tools&subcat=Jointers%2C+Planers+%26+Shapers&pid=00921754000&BV_UseBVCookie=Yes

Dean

Lin
06-18-2007, 11:15 AM
The 15% off will show up once you put the item in your cart. Before you actually go thru the checkout.
Lin

ChipMonk
06-19-2007, 09:18 AM
What type of additional discount do you get with the Craftsman club card ?

Gman_Ind
06-19-2007, 09:44 AM
Usually the Craftsman club discount is good only on select days and some items. I am a CC member not a Sears professional.
I liked the buy 3 at a discount, what regular home shop person would buy 3 (of the exact same model) major tools?
RC you don't fall in this catagory ;)

ChipMonk
06-19-2007, 09:50 AM
...Additional discount with your Craftmans Club discount ...........
Lin

I figured Lin had an inside scoop since it was mentioned in the posting. If it was good for another few percentage off I would be digging it out.

The Woodsmith
06-19-2007, 01:03 PM
I worked at the local Sears store for several years. The way the "club" works is while the club is on, usually 5 to 7 days some time during the month you receive a 10% discount for being a club member. If you order an item on line you have to ask about the club discount, they will not ask you if you are a member and the discount is only good while the clube is on.

Lin
06-19-2007, 01:20 PM
Thinking I may have been wrong on the card discount. I went as far as to the point of entering my info and at that point it ask for your Craftsman club number or your Associates discount. I called the 800 number for the Craftsman club and they told me bascially that at that point online they are trying to idenify you thru your number...not that it would give an addtional discount. It was a nice thought thou...lol
15% off is still a large savings of $285.00 on the Compu-Carve itself.
This is the point that I will finally buy one. Have had my $$ saved for about 1 month now and have been waiting for a sale....maybe just maybe...in the next 30 days it will go on sale for less and/or the Craftman Club card will go into play also...so I can get some money back on it. Crossing my fingers...
Lin

ChipMonk
06-19-2007, 04:30 PM
This is the point that I will finally buy one. Have had my $$ saved for about 1 month now and have been waiting for a sale....maybe just maybe...in the next 30 days it will go on sale for less and/or the Craftman Club card will go into play also...so I can get some money back on it. Crossing my fingers...
Lin

I am about at the same my point as well. Just about to jump in. For $ 1,615.00 is not too bad (better than the $1,900.) but the 1,495. that some people have gotten would be better. I figure by now most of the 'bugs' have been worked out and most problems / solutions are on the forum.

GaryM
06-19-2007, 04:59 PM
Hello All, I ordered one today with the probe and a pair of safety glasses. I also put my Club number in and it made no difference to the price. All I got was the 15% off. I was holding out for the 20% but just couldn't wait any longer. :lol:

leesheridan
06-19-2007, 05:55 PM
I just placed my order for the prob and it was in stock. I was shocked. And yes it's at the sale price also. Thanks for the heads-up.