PDA

View Full Version : Small cut out tools available...

rjustice
06-10-2007, 08:35 PM
By request, I have attached a .JPG showing the different cutters that are available for the 1/8 Bit adapters. The purpose for offering the smaller square tip cutters are to allow for smaller inside radii in corners. Would also allow for smaller pockets to be cut out using the vector cut method. Please keep in mind the other accessories that I am selling to help our carving community. You can see the other items at this thread (http://www.carvewright.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3678). Post #1, and #33 talks in depth about these items. I am trying to get a website up ASAP. Your patience with this makeshift way of ordering is appreciated.

These are high performance long reach non standard tools. If you are interested simply click on the email below and give me a list of what you would like, as well as the quantity. Again, any of these parts can be combined with the other items for a flat shipping rate of $11. I will send you a PayPal invoice, where you can pay several different ways.

Standard Depth tools are available as well... If interested, I will add another picture of those sizes, cut depths, and prices. They will be slightly less cost as they are standard tools. Also, all of the parts I am listing are made in USA.

cw_parts@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Ron