PDA

View Full Version : One more Fatal Error 2....

Digitalwoodshop
06-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Had a Fatal Error today twice at the same point in the project. Carved great but when it went to cut out the board with cut out when the head was doing a nose dive along side the keyboard it faulted out TWICE.

Can we say "Operator Error"...... Yes it was Operator Error.... I was using 5/4 pine that is 1.17 inches thick and I had a cut path cut out in progress.

I searched the forum after calling and leaving a message with LHR.

Then I see the 20 or so post's about Fatal Error..... Call LHR back to cancel my call back and got Omar and talked to him about my error. So ALL IS WELL.... Just operator error.....

Then Bard called back as it was still in the Computer Call Back Que and he said to say "HI". I miss him on the forum.

SO.... A Carving we go....

AL

ChipMonk
06-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Then Bard called back as it was still in the Computer Call Back Que and he said to say "HI". I miss him on the forum.

I missed this somewhere. I noticed recently that the The Bard was not posting. After your statement I checked on when The Bard posted last and it was months ago. So what is the story of The Bard and the forum ?

IM2HAPPI
06-10-2007, 03:54 AM
He miss's it as well. Lets just say one customer that has problem after problem with machine after machine and 1 mod got him kicked out of here. Now we ALL suffer. Was nice to have him here and be able to get quick answers. To bad some of their other folks from there dont show up anymore. They were here for the beta folks but not anymore. Maybe just to busy these days.......

pkunk
06-10-2007, 09:35 AM
He miss's it as well. Lets just say one customer that has problem after problem with machine after machine and 1 mod got him kicked out of here. Now we ALL suffer. Was nice to have him here and be able to get quick answers. To bad some of their other folks from there dont show up anymore. They were here for the beta folks but not anymore. Maybe just to busy these days.......
I don't know if you know what you're talking about, Barb. If you have some real facts I'd like to hear them in a PM. The Bard's absence from the forum is internal, not from here. A month or so ago I was informed that there was to be a new CW forum representative here, but I've heard nothing since.

IM2HAPPI
06-10-2007, 10:21 AM
I don't know if you know what you're talking about, Barb. If you have some real facts I'd like to hear them in a PM. The Bard's absence from the forum is internal, not from here. A month or so ago I was informed that there was to be a new CW forum representative here, but I've heard nothing since.

Why PM when you say I dont know what Im talking about ? I dont have a problem answering you since you gouged me here. I heard it from the horses month. The Bard himself....Chris.
I didnt mention any names so lets just drop this. Just answered what a lot of folks were wondering.

ChipMonk
06-12-2007, 12:47 PM
I was not trying to start a war here.. Just was simple question... I thought it may have been a health reason he was missing... Looks more like a political reason... So he still works there but has been asked not to communicate on the forum... Got it.. Thanks for the answer..

newcarver
06-12-2007, 04:51 PM
The attitudes here are appauling, biting each others heads off may be fun to some of you mods and others, but not me. this forum is more about picking at each othe that sharing ideas and comments. I think a lot of growing up is needed or sign off. I spend mor time reading posts about whinning and picking than sharing, what a waste of time.