PDA

View Full Version : clutch problem

dench
06-04-2007, 12:26 PM
my first brakedown my clutch is not fonctioning i turn the handle hand no clicking the more i turn the tighter it gets any subjestions any one what is cw tech support phone number thnks in advance dench

Jeff_Birt
06-04-2007, 12:39 PM
On the main forum page, third from the top is a big link labled 'Support', click it for all the contact information, it's also under 'Contact Us' on the main CW website. You might just need to clean/grease the clutch, tech support will be able to walk you through it.

Charles M
06-04-2007, 01:17 PM
I had the same issue so I removed the handle and shot a little silicone spray in. Problem solved.

Gman_Ind
06-04-2007, 01:41 PM
remove the handle, your outer screw may be loose. (no offense) I was advised by CW techs that a washer could be added to increase the down pressure on the rollers.

RC Woodworks
06-04-2007, 02:06 PM
You may have also cranked the head too high. You may need to manually crank it down to catch again. I had the same problem I cranked it too high, the bummer is my crank sprung so it needed a new side panel.

CW will help you, that is a fact!!!!

Rick

dench
06-05-2007, 02:56 PM
thank you all for the good advice i clean it and lube and the click is back thank again