PDA

View Full Version : Believe it or not!!!!!!?

RC Woodworks
06-04-2007, 12:08 AM
Guess what today I bought another CC manchine from Sears! To think some of you didn't think I like the machine!!!! :)

Now I won't go as far as naming them! That is ok though!!! Shoot I tore my current machine apart I think it might work. I am getting a new Z pack due to Y axis stall 236. I even have a new tech supervisor name Shane she is personally taking care of me!

I had a heck of a time getting help Saturday with a new tech. She had a note to refer me to Deidre or Chris Rawls. The worst thing both of them were off and the new tech didn't want to help me. So she did let me talk to Hope who has helped me mostly with my machine. Hope helped me discover my Z pack needed to be replaced and she had the supervisor on call contact me.

Being paranoid I thought what did I do? !!!! Nothing just had too many issues with my current machine replacing parts to cure the CCM. She finished up with the Y axis stall and is going to get a new one sent out tomorrow. I asked if I paid for over night shipping would she help me? No problem so I will call her tomorrow to follow up.

Friday I get number 2 machine!

Rick

oldjoe
06-04-2007, 11:56 AM
So RC what did it cost you sell the wife on a second machine?
Was it an expencive resturant or are you doing laundry for the next month or so, :p .
Just kidding good luck with number 2. I have to get off my butt and start drumming up some work so I can pay for number 1. But I would rather play then work. 40+ hours at one job then come home and work and try and promote some business. Maybe I should retire:rolleyes: .

RC Woodworks
06-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Well believe this or not, I didn't need to do anything! But she keeps telling me you want a new tablesaw. I ask so take back the CC for a new tablesaw? She said, no get the new tablesaw too!

I have a wife that loves meeeeeeee!!!!!! Going on 23 years married and together for almost 26! Unforunately I am medically retired, have been for about 9 years. So I am a retired old cop! But I do work when I want and the bummer when I can.

Thanks Joe I think the 2nd machine will be ok. Hey with the help of CW and fellow forum members I know how to tear down the machine and put it back together!

Rick

oldjoe
06-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Did I read this right did you get both a new CC and a new table saw. Sounds like you have a great wife and that you are good for each other especially since you have been together all those years.
My wife is great too we have been together only 13 years but she stands behind me and supports my dissions as long as I can afford it I can buy it. So a new table saw is in my future but alongs ways off. I have to solve the rust problem in my shop first. That's why the CC is in the basement. Where the enviorment is more controled .
Or should I get that Harley :rolleyes:

"And you should not regret growing old for it is a privelge not everone gets to experience"

RC Woodworks
06-04-2007, 02:02 PM
I too have a moisture problem. My shop is a 1200 sq ft. metal building and when I heat it up it rains inside! So I need to maintain the metal surfaces. I am going to insulate the shop and see if that will help.

The fortunate thing is we can afford both, but I am not sure if I want the Sears commercial saw. I like the looks and the fence, but I have had my eye on the Powermatic or Delta Unisaw.

Shoot my shop is crowded now with stuff from the house. We are painting and getting new flooring. I am expecting my Shopbot soon so I don't know what to do with the junk! Good thing the CC is compact I have room for it!!!

Rick

oldjoe
06-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Rich
I would check around I am sure someone on the forum would be willing to store the Shop Bot for you.

pastime106
06-04-2007, 08:29 PM
I got an extra barn on the farm here, you can park a couple of semi's in. Feel free to store the shop bot here :D You will need to move it before the last cutting in the fall.

LOL
Tom

P.S. as long as the shopbot is here you might as well store the manuals and accessories with it. I won't mess with them :rolleyes:

RC Woodworks
06-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Hmmmmm...... No!!!!! lol I will find room for it! It is on it's way as of today. Of course like I said it would!!! I am off to a show this Thursday, so I hope it gets here before I leave.

My wife is going to pick up my CC from Sears Friday and take it with her to my fair. Plus Deidre sent my new Z pack over night FED X. I had to pay for it but I need the part!

But thanks for all the offers to store my SB. I think I will manage, you can come by and help me put it together!

Rick