PDA

View Full Version : Does CW send notice when a mchine is shipped?

Gman_Ind
06-01-2007, 10:41 AM
I sent my CC in for repair and watched tracking as it made its way to Texas. I am wondering if they send a notice when it is being shipped back, I would lie to be home for the delivery, at least leave the garage side door open for the delivery guy.
That and I am impatient as heck!
Anyone who sent theirs in and got it back please chime in.

ruggybear
06-01-2007, 11:08 AM
I don't remember if I got an email from CW or not. However, I did get a notice from the shipper (DHL) and was able to track it.

Kenm810
06-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Mike,
Chris from CW emailed me when mine was done and that it had been shipped and on it's way. I have every thing I order or shipped to me sent to my shop someone is alway here from 7 am. till at least 5 pm., because I cann't depend on someone being at the house all the time. A set of his and hers watches left on the front porch cured me of that.

Gman_Ind
06-01-2007, 11:29 AM
Thanks I am just wondering, I was about to email to check on it but it is still a bit soon to start bugging them.
I know I am impatient, I have several projects (and people) waiting.

forqnc
06-01-2007, 11:50 AM
I never got an email. After 1 week of being notified it got there, it was delivered. I'm glad my wife had not left the house yet.

bobreda
06-01-2007, 01:04 PM
I was notified by them, but mine is a machine exchange,

Bob

Kenm810
06-01-2007, 01:43 PM
Sounds like the answer is --Yes, No, and Maybe :p

swhitney
06-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Gertrude has been to Texas on holiday twice. Neither time did I receive a notice it was done (or what was done to it...) and it just magically arrived. It would be nice to have a checklist of what was done to MY machine, as well as an e-mail giving a tracking number in order to determine arrival date. Hopefully, these things are in the works as LHR becomes a "big and professional" company. My experience with LHR has been very good, but there is always room for a bit of improvement!

Good thing Sophie has been running fine!! (yep, 2 CompuCarves, but don't tell my wife.....)

Gman_Ind
06-01-2007, 10:54 PM
It was waiting for me when I got home tonight after all, like magic. It scans and carves like a new machine. I am super happy to actually scan and cut something.:D
Time to make some chips!