PDA

View Full Version : New machine arrived yesterday ...

Ron Smith
05-30-2007, 08:29 PM
and the Beta machine is going into the box to be returned tomorrow. Since I have a lot of orders due, I didn't want to be without a machine for any period of time for the exchange. I also still had the old machine on hand if the new one had a glitch right out of the box. The good news is that it worked flawlessly. The new one did not come with a crank handle or any other accessories, so I switched the ones from the old machine. Since the warranty on the Beta was up, I figured it's a good deal to get the "upgrade" and a new warranty. Thanks LHR.

cajunpen
05-31-2007, 02:32 AM
That is encouraging news Ron, FedEx picked up my Beta today. I had originally made an arrangement with LHR to ship the old machine back after the new one arrived. When I called to check on the status of the replacement - they told me that they had decided that the old machines had to be returned prior to sending out the new machines. Good thing I decided to follow up on it, I'd still be waiting. I also found out - by accident - that they don't send any accessories with the replacements. Good thing I did not send the card reader, card, bits and crank back or I'd be waiting again, after it arrived. Seems like a little better communication is in order from LHR.

bobreda
05-31-2007, 05:38 AM
Yeah, they received mine yesterday. Unfortunately, I didn't know about the crank handle and dust collector and mine was in the return. I sent them an email, hope they read it and send me the handle and dust collector.

Bob

benluz
05-31-2007, 07:14 AM
Yeah, they received mine yesterday. Unfortunately, I didn't know about the crank handle and dust collector and mine was in the return. I sent them an email, hope they read it and send me the handle and dust collector.

Bob

Bob ,I would follow that up with a phone call or a voice message.They get so many emails ...it's like a 7 day back log.
Ben

Dan-Woodman
05-31-2007, 04:51 PM
When I sent mine back in March I didn't know any of this either, I did remove the dust collector thou.
They gave me back my origanal top with " Carvewright" on it . Thank God
The only thing I regret is the crank handle. I don't care for that round knob.

Dave-Carve
05-31-2007, 05:06 PM
Hi Guys/Girls I Was Just Curious is there any diffrence in the Beta and the new one .
Other than no acc's. Just a thought but But Should the crank handle and the dust bag be Acc's ???? Kinda Strange:confused:
Guess its like buying a car.
Thanks Dave

Dan-Woodman
05-31-2007, 05:14 PM
The biggest differance I noticed is a lot of the sensors are gone.
and it's quitier.

cajunpen
06-01-2007, 12:42 AM
Other than no acc's. Just a thought but But Should the crank handle and the dust bag be Acc's ???? Kinda Strange:confused:
Guess its like buying a car.
Thanks Dave

The crank handle and dust bag come standard with every machine. But they are shipped unattached to the machine, so if us Beta users returning our machines for new ones, don't remember to remove and retain the parts - we will find ourselves waiting for them to be shipped back to us.