PDA

View Full Version : Up and running

Julie Coffey
05-29-2007, 05:21 PM
Even though the parts came within 3 days of my talking to LHR today was the first day I was able to put it all back together again (thanks Bard!) and get the little lady up and running.

Now to start whittling away at my 'honey do' list....(and you guys thought you were the only ones who have them ;) )

And though I've been very quiet I'd like to extend my compliments to all those who have posted recently on your completed projects, very nice work everyone.

Julie :)

RC Woodworks
05-29-2007, 06:23 PM
Good for you Julie!!! Tell me how to get my wife to follow a honey do list!!!

Rick

IM2HAPPI
05-29-2007, 06:43 PM
I knew you could do it....... and to think I was on your list first thing this am. Thanks Honey ; )

Louise

Julie Coffey
05-29-2007, 07:41 PM
I knew you could do it....... and to think I was on your list first thing this am. Thanks Honey ; )

Louise

Not a problem Louise happy to help and welcome home Shroom girl!!! ;)

Julie

Gman_Ind
05-30-2007, 07:19 AM
Juile,
I hope your projects go well, have fun.
BTW We had a poor too dry 'shroom season in this area. I hope someone had more luck.

benluz
05-30-2007, 07:37 AM
Juile,
I hope your projects go well, have fun.
BTW We had a poor too dry 'shroom season in this area. I hope someone had more luck.

Gman...
do you go after the morels too.?????????It was bad season here as well,That's funny you can find morel hunters anywhere.We took a friend of my son's hunting for them found about 15 large yellows,I fried some in butter and had him try on(this is a 12 year old boy) and he said it was the best thing he had ever eaten.He also ate some ramps as well ! I wonder if anyone has a carving of a morel ? Hmmmmmmmm.
Ben

Gman_Ind
05-30-2007, 09:12 AM
We don't go out to really good hunting grounds, rather we just walk in the woods next to the house under old (huge) apple trees We did not see any of the dark ones this year but the Mrs happened to find a few light ones out by the mail box this season.
I have a friend that goes camping and does a serious trip up north each spring, I need to go visit him, maybe bring him a gift carving, in exchange for a good feed. ;)

oldjoe
05-30-2007, 11:36 AM
Good job you certainly have more courage than me I am not sure I would even begin to take my machine apart. I know my limitations and although I don't consider myself to be a dummy I am certainly not a rocket scientist by any means.:wink:
Have fun carving as far as the honey do list My wife and I try and work off the same list now cause I figured out that my list was longer than hers so we combined them.