05-25-2007, 12:55 PM
Just posted a Waving American Flag pattern in the Pattern Sharing Gallery

BobHill
05-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Nicely done, Michael.

Bob

pkunk
05-25-2007, 06:35 PM
Why won't that link work? It says page 11, but I can only see 3 pgs.

mtylerfl
05-25-2007, 08:10 PM
Why won't that link work? It says page 11, but I can only see 3 pgs.

Hello pkunk,

I just checked the link http://www.carvewright.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2046&page=11 and it seems to be working alright at my end.

An alternate way to get there...
In the Sticky: Pattern Sharing depot heading, it displays "1 2 3...Last Page".
If you click on the words "Last Page" it should cause page 11 to come up.

Please let me know if it doesn't work for you. I will be pleased to email the pattern directly to you if required.

pkunk
05-25-2007, 08:29 PM
OK, I found ir. It depends on how you have your personal forum set up. I must be the reverse of you. I only show 3 pages because I get more posts per page, & your post shows up on page 1 on my setup. Instead of trying to direct us to the specific page, just say a new post and we'll find it that way.:)

mtylerfl
05-25-2007, 10:57 PM
OK, I found ir. It depends on how you have your personal forum set up. I must be the reverse of you. I only show 3 pages because I get more posts per page, & your post shows up on page 1 on my setup. Instead of trying to direct us to the specific page, just say a new post and we'll find it that way.:)

pkunk,

Sorry 'bout that. I neglected to consider the "custom setup" factor causing the links to differ from user to user.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

HillBilly
05-26-2007, 12:47 AM
Ok, I`d like one "hamburger, without pickels, two hotdogs, ketchup, `n musterd only, and a small Coke".

But then again, sometimes, I worry about myself.

I do hope everyone has a "Happy Memorial Day", and as well, keeps tring to understand the reason to go on.