PDA

View Full Version : All Jon Jantz

RC Woodworks
05-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Again, I must thank Jon Jantz for helping with these 2 signs. He is amazing with his talents! I also must give thanks to Ted Grinnell for his patterns he offers.

Rick

BobHill
05-24-2007, 10:29 PM
Nice application to some neat ideas, Rick

RC Woodworks
05-24-2007, 10:37 PM
Thanks Bob, but as I said with Jon's help I wasn't sure what I was going to do. What is strange in the street sign Shotwell is missing an "L" I am so sure I would have caught that.

I am even carving another sign and it came out with 2 "L"'s. I did not change a thing........ Strange!

Rick

BobHill
05-24-2007, 10:39 PM
Gremlins, Rick. It's got to be Gremlins !

Bo

Jon Jantz
05-25-2007, 12:31 AM
Thanks Rick... wow.. I was looking at that and thought for a little bit I must have misspelled it on the sign...

Glad to see they carved nicely.... and it gave me something to do over at the in-laws.. lol.

Really nice job on the finishing too....

Later,
Jon

RC Woodworks
05-25-2007, 12:44 PM
Thanks Rick... wow.. I was looking at that and thought for a little bit I must have misspelled it on the sign...

Glad to see they carved nicely.... and it gave me something to do over at the in-laws.. lol.

Really nice job on the finishing too....

Later,
Jon

No Jon, it was correct! I am still puzzled why it didn't show up in the picture? I thought maybe I didn't paint one "L"? Then I thought I should still see the unpainted, "L". I did carve another sign without changing anything on the design and 2 "L"'s

So it is gremlins or maybe sun glare? LOL

Rick