PDA

View Full Version : luv FEDEX tracking

Gman_Ind
05-23-2007, 09:25 AM
Just an update on my sick machine she is in Houston Texas today, on the delivery truck on its way to CW and the surgeons who will bring her back to life.
I received a tracking info email and I have been watching it on its way to Texas from Michigan. Sad I know but at least I don't wonder where it is.

Charles M
05-23-2007, 09:49 AM
Mike,

I was appreciative of the tracking, too. Mine arrived at LHR on Monday at 9AM and was shipped back out yesterday via DHL. Excellent turnaround times now!!

Gman_Ind
05-23-2007, 10:03 AM
The CW tech said they have a 48 hour turnaround time. I really hope they can get it back to me next week.
Wow! what a coincidence while I was editing this post I received an email telling me that the machine was delivered!

forqnc
05-23-2007, 11:34 AM
Well that's all fine and Dandy for some, I got an email mine had arrived last Thursday, never heard a thing since. :mad:

Oh my wife just called and they have delivered it today. Excellant service.
:twisted evil icon: :rolleyes: :D

DocWheeler
05-23-2007, 01:57 PM
This is not a complaint, rather it is a warning. When DHL was to return my machine the first time, it was to be delivered 4/24/07. Since my wife and I both work, I planned to stay home 4/24, but it was delivered 4/23 and left in the driveway. Luckily, my wife had an early appointment that morning and returned home to take inside before it started raining.
I told CW about that as a "heads-up".
When DHL shipped the machine back the second time, it was to be delivered 5/21/07, but it didn't show up. It was delivered 5/22 with nobody home again. They now require a signature, or you can sign a form that they are not responsible for Damage or Loss if they leave it and you are not home. DHL could learn a lot from the Service Department for the CW machine!

Mikewiz
05-23-2007, 05:46 PM
Mine was shipped out today on fed-ex. Hope it comes back soon! I had check cut motor and close cover errors, they sent me a new cover. I installed it and now the cut motor doesn't spin. and I get X truck stall 236. So its off to texas for repair.

Gman_Ind
06-01-2007, 11:03 PM
I recieved my CC today with no notice, FedEx left it outside. I think an automatic email to the recipient would go a long way in planning on receiving the returned machine. I am glad no sig was required or I still would not have her yet.
it was taped up pretty good with 4 corners banded on so it arrived safe.