PDA

View Full Version : More FREE patterns....

Jon Jantz
05-18-2007, 11:03 AM
Hey, just wanted to mention that I've posted some more free patterns at the website..... Most of them are a collection of the best ones that have been posted in the AllCW forum, but this makes them easy to browse and download... if you need a couple of patterns to get started, and want to see what kinds of awesome things the CC/CW will do, download Rick's Wall Sconces.... they are really neat.

I've also put up a bunch more of Ted's patterns and changed it to shopping cart style buttons for you who are wanting to buy 10 or 12 at a time... ;-)

Also have more patterns and projects coming up from one of our very talented carvers... they will be VERY nice. STAY TUNED!

http://www.allcw.com

Jon Jantz
05-18-2007, 11:06 AM
OOOOOOOPSSS..... just noticed my new links aren't working in the Free Stuff area.... going to fix that now...

(((Embarassed)))

Jon Jantz
05-18-2007, 11:23 AM
OK!!

Fixed.

((Wiping forehead))

Please let me know if you find any other broken links or something doesn't work right...

leesheridan
05-18-2007, 01:23 PM
Thinks so much for your work.

BearlyRich
05-18-2007, 02:29 PM
The patterns are great and I've bought a few. I would make one small suggestion though. Put a note on your page to NOT use any form of download manager when purchasing a pattern. I just bought the Aztec Calendar. When I started the download, I got an error, then the page that displays the download link has expired... I believe this was due to multiple attemps by the download manager. Now I'm just waiting for Ted to let me know what to do next...

Jon Jantz
05-18-2007, 03:11 PM
Sorry about that, BearlyRich.... I'll put a note on the website warning against download managers. In the meantime, check your email in about 5 minutes.... I'll fix ya up.

Later,
Jon

BearlyRich
05-18-2007, 03:35 PM
That was quick ;-)

For anyone wondering, I got it and it looks great!

Thanks!