PDA

View Full Version : She's coming Back

rjp736
05-17-2007, 09:29 PM
CW had my machine for 4 days and it's on it's way back home. Does anyone know if they give you a detailed report of what was done to the machine? I had several listed and would like to know if they addressed these issues. Thanks

pkunk
05-17-2007, 09:38 PM
CW had my machine for 4 days and it's on it's way back home. Does anyone know if they give you a detailed report of what was done to the machine? I had several listed and would like to know if they addressed these issues. Thanks

They don't to my knowledge give a report. Cross your fingers!;)

ruggybear
05-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Sent mine in with a list as well. No report on what they did to the machine was included when they sent it back. I would have liked to know what was addressed as well.

However, on the bright side - I have only expierenced on issue since it came back and that is the Chck Cut Motor issue that everyone seems to be getting since upgrading to 1.120 software/firmware. Other than that the machine has been running flawlessly except for some minor self induced issues by me. I must have added another 50 hours of carve time since it came back so I am a happy carver.

rjp736
05-17-2007, 09:48 PM
ruggybear,

Thanks for the info, hope mine runs as good as yours. I e-mailed Chris Cupp and asked him if he could tell me what was fixed. I'll let you know if he resonds back. He's pretty good at returning e-mail, helluva nice guy too.

Bill
05-17-2007, 09:55 PM
You can call them and they will more then happy to tell you what they had done. http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Gman_Ind
05-18-2007, 09:50 AM
I sent my machine in this morning, a small tear is still in my eye. ;)
I sent a to check list in with it so they have an idea what I would like done.
It was told to me by a CW tech to place the list in with the machine. This is standard procedure for computer repair, maker a list detailing the issues so the tech knows what to look for in the least amount of time.