PDA

View Full Version : Don't have "Centerline?"

Dan-Woodman
05-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Here is a little project I just finished for my sister-in-law's child chair.
It will go on the front of the arms and read "nanas chair".
I used the font "boxed in" or something like that.I selected -raster-
I put the letters on the board individually, turned them 20 deg. sized it,
outlined patterns,selected 90 deg. "V" bit at 0.100 depth.
I did't like the way it looked by picking Centerline. I wanted a seperate box around the letter with a real centerline cut.
I will cut this into two seperate boards with Nanas on the left side and chair on the right side.
If you don't have centerline , this is a way of getting around that.

cajunpen
05-17-2007, 02:59 AM
Dan, I put the letters on a board for you. They are in true Centerline Text - each letter is individual, so you should be able to copy them and paste them into your project. Hope it works.

Dan-Woodman
05-18-2007, 04:39 PM
Bill
Sorry to take so long to reply, apparently my password was not working so I had to get a new one.
Anyway, maybe I didn't explain it to good in my first post . I do have centerline,but when I chose that I didn't like the way it looked. If you look in the fonts library and pick --boxed in--then centerline you'll see what I mean.
So I was explaining to someone that didn't have centerline how they could use this particular alphabet to get a centerline cut.
The board in my picture will be cut in two, and it will be put on vertically on each side of the armrest front.
The way it turned out makes it look like a childs block with alphabet and letters on it.

Daniel

pkunk
05-27-2007, 09:48 AM
TEST
I'm trying to add a picture of this chair I was telling you about.

Dan, you're getting there, but could you make it a little larger so these old eyes could see it?

Dan-Woodman
05-27-2007, 10:45 AM
I tried paul
It was too big , now it's too small,and I don't know how to work this computor power tool.
I liked the old form format where it atoumatically resized for you.