PDA

View Full Version : 176 Error

Hanna
05-14-2007, 01:55 PM
Has anyone had a 176 error?

Jeff_Birt
05-14-2007, 01:57 PM
Hanna, can you give more info? What was the machien doing at the time? Funny noises, etc...

Hanna
05-14-2007, 04:02 PM
Well I went to pack her up to send her to Texas and this board was laying there that I had intended on running, just as a little test to try out the blends I was trying and I really wanted to try it before I sent it off. Previously I had completed a carving with MANY restarts due to the close cover problem, but this little thing was only about 10 minutes so I figured I could do it.

Anyway I set it all up just like normal, I pressed start and the machine came to life and when the z axis went to move the machine stopped. Error 176. It said something about homing. That was the other day and I forget exactly what other words were associated with the error, but I figure that the error # and the words that go with it are consistent.

Anyway I checked everything numerous times, reset the project several times and the same thing kept happening. I gave up cause my son was here this weekend to help me get her into the box so she can go on her vacation. She is such a primadonna you know....she works for a little while then wants to fly on airplanes and visit far away places. I just hope she doesn't eat her host out of house and home:)