PDA

View Full Version : Render Quality

gb_mac@yahoo.com
05-12-2007, 02:32 PM
The Software gives me various render qualities. Does the render quality chosen when designing the project transfer (upload) to the card. I keep selecting Best and the machine keeps giving me normal. I am on my third machine and this one seems to work pretty well but keeping my fingers crossed.

benluz
05-12-2007, 02:40 PM
The Software gives me various render qualities. Does the render quality chosen when designing the project transfer (upload) to the card. I keep selecting Best and the machine keeps giving me normal. I am on my third machine and this one seems to work pretty well but keeping my fingers crossed.

Render quality is only for your computer,good quality renderings eat up your systems resources,so if you have and older slower machine you can reduce render quality to speed up regeneration of the drawing and make designer move along a little quicker.Does not have an effect of the carving output.
Ben

Jeff_Birt
05-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Are you referring to the quality setting when uploading your project to the memory card?

benluz
05-12-2007, 07:16 PM
I think I misunderstood you, yes.... when you upload and the quality settings are for the quality of the carving, you through me off when you said rendering.I was thinking in terms of the rendering engines in 3-d graphics programs or games where you can reduce the quality the rendered image to speed up the computer , which designer does have a few mechanisms for that as well.But the quality setting when you upload to the card is for the quality of the finished carving and does effect the speed as well .Sorry for the mix up.
Thanks Jeff for catching that.
Ben