PDA

View Full Version : need a Polish Coat of Arms

Semper Fi
05-07-2007, 07:30 AM
Anyone have a Polish Coat of Arms pattern? The one with the eagle wearing a crown. I've tried to get one to carve using corel, but I'm about to lose my sanity. (provided I was sane to start with?) The man who got me interested in woodworking is Polish and 91 years young. I would like to surprise him, while I still can, with a carving of the Polish Coat of Arms.

Thanks,
Ernie

mtylerfl
05-07-2007, 09:02 AM
Anyone have a Polish Coat of Arms pattern? The one with the eagle wearing a crown. I've tried to get one to carve using corel, but I'm about to lose my sanity. (provided I was sane to start with?) The man who got me interested in woodworking is Polish and 91 years young. I would like to surprise him, while I still can, with a carving of the Polish Coat of Arms.

Thanks,
Ernie

Hello Ernie,

Maybe this pattern I created this morning will be useful for you.

I've had many mentors over the years too. I think it's great that you are suprising him with the handiwork that he inspired in you.

Dirtydan
05-07-2007, 04:22 PM
Michael,

I just had to download your pattern...

Trying to get on the good side of my mother-in-law... LOL:p

Semper Fi
05-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Michael, that is SUPER!! Thank you very much!

Ernie

Semper Fi
05-08-2007, 06:24 AM
Did a small test carving last night........ came out beautiful!

Thanks again,
Ernie

mtylerfl
05-08-2007, 08:10 AM
Did a small test carving last night........ came out beautiful!
Thanks again,
Ernie

Hello Ernie,

Glad to hear the good report! It was my pleasure to make the pattern for you.

(PS - Dirtydan - hope you got on the good side with your Mother-in-Law! )

Gman_Ind
05-08-2007, 08:34 AM
Hey nice pattern! my father in-law (a really great guy BTW) would probably like this with the family name as well, e is 100% Polish I will surprise him with this.
Thank you!

Woodpecker
05-12-2007, 03:16 PM
Try the photos search for the internet browser. It has many pictures of just about anything you can think of. Currently the msn library of photos has been very helpful.
The Woodpecker.

meat
05-12-2007, 07:45 PM
Trying to get on the good side of my mother-in-law... LOL:p

One word: Golumpkis. Apparently, if you can make this dish (it's not that hard), you're golden with the folks from the old country. :cool:

Your pal,
Meat.

Kenm810
05-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Put in pot or roaster. Simmer/Bake covered 2 hrs at 350°.