PDA

View Full Version : Something to hope for

Hanna
05-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Many people on this board have no qualms about tearing into their machines and fixing things. Others of us have no clue where to begin. When we do try, there is no way to know what is what or where what should be or look like.

For example, I was trying to determine if maybe there is a pinched wire, but I have no idea where the wires are supposed to go. Would be nice to have a diagram showing where the wires are to go, what they are to plug into and where wire clips should go. I did discover that I had a wire clip just hanging on the wire. Finally figured out where it needed to go,.....I think;/

Another problem I have discovered. I continue to have the close cover error, so I finally took the sensors themselves off the cover. The one on the right side.....away from the keypad, has one bolt in it about an inch long and one screw maybe 1/2 inch long. The screw is so short there is only about 1/16" at most protruding from the sensor mechanism when you put it through the sensor and the plate. There is no way that screw is going to tighten up I don't think........but I don't know if that is really the screw that should be there or if perhaps they put the wrong one in there at the factory.

A break apart diagram of this machine with all its parts labeled would be so helpful. At least I would know if that part (the screw) was right or not, and if it is then how in the world do I get it to screw into the lid??? OYI:/ May I damage something by trying to put a longer screw in there?? *shrug*

liquidguitars
05-06-2007, 11:59 PM
I think a manual is in the to do list.. but check your truck wires

http://www.carvewright.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2298&highlight=pinched+wires

LG

pamjmayo
05-07-2007, 12:00 AM
Hanna, Ditto! Ditto! Ditto!

HillBilly
05-07-2007, 02:22 AM
Hanna,

I`m behind you 100% with your thoughts. If some of us that even have an somewhat idea how things might work can get confused over this, then those that don`t must surely be lost.

I myself would like a schematic of the entire thing.

Heck, I bought it didn`t I ?