PDA

View Full Version : Uploading issue....

lmatthews
05-05-2007, 09:19 AM
I have a couple of files that when I try to upload....it comes up with the GUI error message and shuts down Designer. I'm attaching them here...anyone brave enough to see if they can be uploaded to their card? Well.....I would attach them here, but my attach button won't work! GRRRRRR

I have tried creating a new file, and the same thing happens each time. It is just these two files, as far as I know, and they were created the same way as the other 12 in the same subdirectory.....any ideas???

Lisa

edzbaker
05-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Lisa,,, Did you re-boot your computer and then try them again ?? If that doesn't help, I will give you my e-mail address so you can send them to me to test.

Kenm810
05-05-2007, 09:44 AM
When You Want to add files to a post check the size of the file,
you may have the reduce their size the accommodate the attachment. manager
Just a thought

lmatthews
05-05-2007, 09:59 AM
Ed,

I rebooted several times....and could upload other files. Thanks for the offer to let me e-mail to you, but...It seems my attach button is working now, and the files are attached here. I solved the problem for now....it seems it had something to do with the lines of text. I had a two-line text...with enter to start a new line. When I made the text one line....and copied and pasted to give the second line, edited the text, and saved again under a new name, I was able to upload. I still don't understand the problem, as I designed about 15 signs the same way, and only had the two that wounldn't upload. The mysteries of technology! :lol:

Ken,

I couldn't get the attach button to do anything...but it is working now...so I'll attach the two problem files and see if anyone else can figure out what's up!

Thanks to all on this board for their help....I am figuring things out slowly but surely. Hopefully, I will have something to actually contribute, soon!

edzbaker
05-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Well it's definately something in those MPC's that is doing it. It does the same on my system.

Hexe SA
05-10-2007, 02:22 PM
I found out that if I use graphics imported from Adobe Photoshop I get the same error code, if I use Corel Draw I don't have the problem. It could be the problem.
Eva

bamaman315
05-10-2007, 04:24 PM
When I opened the BBQ file I noticed that the text when high lighted was over lapping the buns, I made text smaller and it was able to up load , here is the file.