PDA

View Full Version : exploded view

leesheridan
05-03-2007, 10:50 AM
Is there such a thing in either the CW or CC Owners manual or with the folks in Texas that has an exploded view of the machine? And like most items from Sears there is a parts list to go along with the exploded view with numbered parts? If any one has this I would sure like to have a copy.
Thanks.

Jeff_Birt
05-03-2007, 10:52 AM
CW folks have siad this is in the works, but not available yet.

leesheridan
05-03-2007, 10:57 AM
Thanks Jeff, I'll be looking forward for its arrival.

Kenm810
05-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Thanks Jeff for the Info that it’s in the works,
we really do need something to look up and identify
all the wahdaya callits, gigygagets, and thingambobs in these machines.
I’ll be watching forward to it.

rjustice
05-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Definately interested here too!

The more you can see in terms of how the machine is built and assembled, the easier to take care of and diagnose if a problem does arise

Ron

Cliff
05-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Or a part falls off.

leesheridan
05-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Jeff, I went in and changed out the RPM sensor today and while I was in there I did a little PM on the cable and just an over cleaning. One of the things I checked during the process was the lid hinge screws thinking of some of the others that have had that error. In checking the screws one of them was stripped and will not tighten up. I know your going to think " he over thghtened it", but no it just sat there and turned right from the start. So, yes that sensor is loose. Could that be a common denominator for some of the others that have had a problem with that error? Do I need a new lid? I can't see the assembly line using an inch tourque wrench on each unit that goes out.

pamjmayo
05-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Mike, I had the same problem with the set screw holding the flex shaft to the motor. Interesting screw problem, huh?