PDA

View Full Version : Here is the total view of my portable shop.

RC Woodworks
05-01-2007, 10:36 PM
I thought I would show you my total set up before going to a show. I also included some inside photos.

Rick

Fireman Phil
05-02-2007, 07:33 AM
Nice setup. That's about the size of my shop, only I don't have any wheels under it. I am working out of a single car garage that I have to share with a washer, dryer and my motorcycle. My wife hates the dust. Anyhow, nice shop you have.

-Phil

Rampie
05-02-2007, 07:59 AM
that is very nice RC, was thinking of doing something like that, but decided against it. I am just a hobiest woodworker, been doing it for 20 years. my shop is half of my 32x28 garage. but i am working on the wife to use the whole thing. who needs to put the car in the garage. lol But to make a long story short. I messed my back up in 94 and haven't worked since 2002. So now I do woodworking to keep me sain. How ever I do teach computers two 4 hour days a week. So keep up the good work RC.

Git-R-Carved
Rampie

RC Woodworks
05-02-2007, 01:05 PM
Rampie, I too am some what disabled. I had to medically retire in 99 after 15 years of being a cop. So I know about back problems, shoulder,knee and fluid on the brain. That should explain a lot!!!

My main shop is the metal building in the back. It is 30' by 40' and I still need to make room for my ShopBot!

Well I am off to a Home and Garden Show and I won't be back until Monday. Everbody have productive carving!

Rick

rjustice
05-02-2007, 02:41 PM
RC... could it be ???? Retired Cop???

LOL

Ron

Digitalwoodshop
05-02-2007, 02:56 PM
RC GREAT SHOP !!!!! AC, TV, Microwave, Frig, and sawdust making tools.... Every guy's dream.

AL

cajunpen
05-03-2007, 03:08 AM
RC... could it be ???? Retired Cop???

LOL

Ron

Be nice to the cops Ron - I ain't retired yet, 2 more years to go.

rjustice
05-03-2007, 06:19 AM
;) My brother in law is as well...

i was just curious if that was where the "R C" in the name cave from???

also realize that Rick is his first name... Hmm.... :rolleyes:

RC Woodworks
05-04-2007, 01:08 AM
Well here is the big secret!! Yes Rick= R and my wife's name is Cindy =C since she is my everything RC !!! Oh my brother in law is Under Sheriff in his home county.

I didn't want to retire, well medically that is!

Rick