PDA

View Full Version : Pachinko cabinet pieces

Gman_Ind
04-28-2007, 02:09 PM
I am a member on Pachitalk.com a forum about Japanese Pachinko and Pachislo and really dang near anything else actually.
I offered to the members there the service of the CC. I directed them to the free demo and offered to carve their creations. (pending operators review of course)
One creative member submitted these. I had to re import the art after removing the background in Adobe photo shop. Panel one is how I received the mpc and panel 2 edited is the other one after re-importing the artwork. I had trouble seeing the preview after removing the background but they imported OK.

pastime106
04-28-2007, 03:57 PM
Fantastic collection! Thank you very much for posting it. My daughter will love it to death. She loves just about anything from Japan!
Pastime

Gman_Ind
04-28-2007, 07:07 PM
If Your daughter would like to see her name written in Japanese here (http://japanese.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.japanesetranslator.co.uk/your%2Dname%2Din%2Djapanese/) is a link. You can save the image and import it as a pattern. Hmm, I could use this and other translations of a name and make name sign with translations composing the background.

Bill
04-28-2007, 08:36 PM
hello Mike, they look very nice http://www.carvewright.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

liquidguitars
04-28-2007, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the images!

Lig

pastime106
04-29-2007, 08:50 AM
Mike my daughter and I used the link you provided to look up her name. It should make a really nice sign with the patterns you posted.

Thanks again!
Tom

Gman_Ind
04-29-2007, 11:12 AM
Thank you Tom! I came up with another (possible) idea for a carving project. I should have the cleaned up images back from the other guy soon. in the meantime here are the images he started with. They look like tatoo's a Tatoo artist suggested I look for images from tatoo places, I forget what he called them. But they are simple and carvable images

Gman_Ind
04-29-2007, 12:17 PM
He changed some things Around and added some more carvings. the bottom robot is his avatar, I like the tie-in.

rjustice
04-29-2007, 07:22 PM
Gman...

I have a niece that is crazy about japan. She is planning on be an Anime artist (not sure if that was the right spelling)... but anyway I am sure she will love the designs with her name in japanese.

Thanks !!

Ron

pastime106
04-30-2007, 12:00 PM
I really appreciate the updated patterns!
Ron, are we related? LOL
My daughter spends all day drawing those little anime figures.
I Did go to the site as Gman suggested and her name looks really neat when translated. In addition there is a "phrase of the day" I hope to find one that is really cool to carve. I think the reason the patterns were so nice to run across is the "fresh" look they give. There have been a lot of patterns on line, many very nice and most professional looking. But as many of the signs I have made, many were starting to look "traditional."
It is nice to see this machine evolve a little. With each new idea it grows and moves forward! Don't get me wrong, I am not going to delete my old world scroll collections, but writting my daughters name in another language. That might be enough to spark the imagination that will help get my 11 year old into the shop! Thanks for a fresh perspective. I can't wait to see what's is in the future when carvewright actually starts shipping all of the probes that are on backorder.

rjustice
04-30-2007, 12:10 PM
Gman... I will have to ask my Niece (Rachel) if she will do some artwork that we can photoscan, and play around with it in designer. I know if i give her a clear understanding of what the machine needs to make it look 3-d she could do it. She is only 15 but already has the talent to do animation cells. Now that i think about it she could be an incredible resource for fresh artwork. I can see some good trades comming already!!.. LOL

Ron

Gman_Ind
04-30-2007, 10:28 PM
You might have hit some thing there, Japanese carvings are in style,and should be a breeze to carve!
New local art is cool I have some rough sketches I am trying to work out from a local guy.