PDA

View Full Version : Software Registration

Jjones
04-20-2007, 03:51 PM
Hello all,
I have been lurking here for a while and just now got permission to post. My father bought a Compu-Carve (lucky sucker!;)) and he lives 3 hours away. My question is how many computers can you install the software on? I would like to be able to install and activate the software here so I could make projects and then e-mail them to him for him to carve and send back to me. Any idea how many you can liscense?

Question #2. Does anyone have the projects to do the 2 boxes that are shown on the web site? My wife would like one of them for a recipe box. Any idea where I can get the files?

Again hello and I hope to post some images soon as to what I have carved. I look forward to reading all your posts and learning and contributing. Thanks for the help in advance,

JJ

RBeau1954
04-20-2007, 04:08 PM
If I remember correctly, you can load it on 2 computers. Look in the Gallery and you will see one of the Jewelry boxes that I did, here is the trick to doing the box. 1st, Layout is everything, lay out your measurements on paper first, watch how you cut the top, if you are going to miter the corners, take that into consideration when you lay out the top. Also, you can do all of the parts on the same board. Lay out the top, make sure your board is wide enough to do both the sides next to each other. You can do one side and mirror it next to the other so you only have to do one side. Do the same with the ends, do one then mirror it next to it. Look under my name in the gallery and look at the one I did. I have another one with different dimensions that I haven't posted yet. Good luck and have fun.

Rick