PDA

View Full Version : To Keep HER running and to fix HER when she is broken

Hanna
04-19-2007, 01:32 AM
When you are working with your CW........we really need to give her a name....and a question comes up, or a problem....what is the first thing you do?

For me, it is to come to this forum, before going back to the manual or anything else. Do a search, see if anyone else has had this question or problem.

When you sit down to your computer, where is the first site you visit? For me, it is here, to see if there are new ideas or information, and to of course discover the gender of my machine.

All this has a point. All to often we take things for granted and I think many of us, me included have taken this forum for granted.

Someone provides bandwidth and server space for this forum and that costs $$. Someone put the website together. That costs time and experience. Others keep it running and manage it. That takes time and committment.

I think it is time we say thank you for this forum and stop to think what this obsession would be like without this forum.

If nothing else, we would be suffering this disease all alone.......now just think of THAT;)

Hey guys.........thanks, I really do appreciate all you do:)

HillBilly
04-19-2007, 02:14 AM
What? we have an "obsession" ya say ?

Please tell me it ani`t so...

Ok, I`ll admit it, I`m a mmber of "CRAP"....Carving Ridicules Adjudicating Thoughts.

Is there a support group I should belong to ?

HillBilly
04-19-2007, 02:19 AM
Darn it that`s "Cart".. crap is spelled "Crap" so`s in such we most be carving "perspicuously"...<grin>

HillBilly
04-19-2007, 02:24 AM
Heck, what am I thinking !

All I Know Is Mine Works and I`m A Happy Camper These Evenings.

Still trying to work out a few idea though.