PDA

View Full Version : Ugh spoke too soon :(

RC Woodworks
04-16-2007, 08:38 PM
It is very difficult to keep a positive attitude when you just get back your machine and it gets one of the same errors you sent it in for. I didn't hear the CC running so I assumed it was finished.

Nope check cut motor press enter to procceed. I knew I should have kept that RPM sensor. I think they replaced the RPM sensor it didn't stop only a few minutes into the project. I hope to shout if it gets replaced again it will not go out again.

Geez I am not sure not sure what I am going to do now?

Rick

Charles M
04-17-2007, 06:39 AM
MODS! MODS! Rick is whining and complaining unnecessarily and unproductively. Please lock the thread or delete this message at once so that I am not subjected to this heresy!!!!! Oh, the humanity!

Semper Fi
04-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Rick, check your other post..... might be your answer. Good luck!

Ernie

ruggybear
04-17-2007, 05:52 PM
RC,

What common issue is that?

eagle1
04-17-2007, 07:08 PM
And that would be ????

eagle1
04-17-2007, 07:36 PM
OK Thanks ... it said my message was to short ....so this makes it longer :rolleyes: LOL

wunderkind
04-17-2007, 07:48 PM
Hang in there Rick. Patience is a great virtue. When you pray, just dont ask for it. I think that people will only scratch the surface of what they could do with this thing if they only had the time. I have just under $10,000.00 of 4'x10' plastic sheets from 3Form that I got stuck with & am trying to figure a way of making lemonade with these lemons. But the carver is very versatile & I have to have patience with my imagination. Hang in there, the grass is not always greener over yonder.
Jim

RC Woodworks
04-17-2007, 08:44 PM
Thanks Jim, yes I know prayer is much more then asking! It is all about the communication! Sorry to hear about being stuck with inventory you can't use. I have about $ 6-7,000 worth of old growth redwood. I use it for my signs and I know if I ever had to get rid of it I don't think it would be difficult.

I do like the CC and have big plans this summer using it at the fairs I attend. Plus I bought a ShopBot yesterday for my commercial signs. Funny thing I have always told my wife if I wanted patience I would be a doctor!! Just kidding, trust me I have patience I have exchange 3 machines and just got back my 4th from repairs.

Thanks again for the encouragement!

Rick

wunderkind
04-22-2007, 07:08 AM
Being in Florida I dont get to see all that much redwood. I did build a redwood (all heart wood) deck for a customer but he had to buy it in Colorado & haul it down to Florida to get a good price. We have a lot of cypress down here. It has been awhile since I've been California way but those redwood trees are impressive.

Jim

liquidguitars
04-22-2007, 02:10 PM
Being in Florida I dont get to see all that much redwood. I did build a redwood (all heart wood) deck for a customer but he had to buy it in Colorado & haul it down to Florida to get a good price. We have a lot of cypress down here. It has been awhile since I've been California way but those redwood trees are impressive.

Jim
the thing is his wood was reclamed so no tree got the ax this time :cool:

Lig

RC Woodworks
04-23-2007, 12:22 AM
Yes I need to stress it is all reclaimed! I always tell the people who kind of give me some guff.......it is old growth!!!!!! Yep I cut down the last tree!!!! :)

Rick